The Agency for Strategic Communications “Nikkolo M” is the first PR-company in Russia which was founded in April 1989 as The Centre of Political Consulting and Professional Consulting Agency.
The participation of Nikkolo M in the elections to the Parliament of USSR – first alternative elections since 1917, began the history of the political consulting in Russia.
In less than 10 years the company became a recognized leader in its field.
The Nikkolo M and it’s team worked in all national and numerous regional election campaigns, including the Presidential, Parliamentary, Gubernatorial and Mayoral in more than 70 regions. The top-level specialists of Nikkolo M took part in an array of successful campaigns in Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Georgia, Poland, Mongolia, Nicaragua, South Korea, Venezuela, Columbia and USA.
Since early 1990-s Nikkolo M is actively involved in PR-campaigns and in consulting of government and business-structures in Russia and abroad, including authorities of any level, financial-industrial groups and unions.
Memberships in Professional Associations
International Professional Associations
- IABC (International Association of Business Communicators)
- IAPC (International Association of Political Consultants)
- AKOS/ICCO Russia – International Communications Consultancy Organisation
- WAPOR (World Association for Public Opinion Research)
- YPO (Young Presidents Organization)
- IAAP (International Association of Applied Psychology)
European Professional Organizations
- EAPC (European Association of Political Consultants)
- ESOMAR (European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research)
American Professional Organizations
- AAPC (American Association of Political Consultants)
- Counselors Academy
The Russian Professional Associations and Clubs
- The Russian Association of Public Relations
- The Russian Association of Political Consultants
- The Russian Communications Consultancies Association
- IABC/Russia (The Russian Department of the International Association of Business Communicators)
- MSCE (Moscow School of Civil Education)
- GR-league (The Russian Association of GR-specialist)
- OIROM (The Russian Association for Market and Opinion Research non-profit Partnership)